Thursday, July 7, 2011

When I was a young girl...

I spent every minute of my free time in the forests, waters, canyons, and fields surrounding me. Then, at some point, I lost touch with nature. Blame school, jobs, life, whatever. I could be submersed, but that connected feeling just wasn't there. The bond has now been restored in my life and a great portion of the process has happened here in Korea. It sounds simple, but it's quite complex and has made an enormous difference in my life.

Hwanggeumsan and the Yellow Sea


So the mountain wasn't exactly very tall...

It's summer, but the rainy portion. Seeking refuge under the tent!

You never know with him.

BBQ #1

Not warm...not one bit. Post-swimming.

The water was amazing and the best view came from swimming amongst the rocks in the pouring rain.

WAM! GREEN!

Last hike of a good friend. I think the guys are a teensy bit sad too. :)

BBQ #2/Owned by Soju Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment