Thursday, December 30, 2010

A week of snow.

That's right, an entire week of snow! Where I'm from, it might snow two or three times/winter and at temperatures barely reaching freezing level. the snow will melt after an hour or two, but not before school is canceled for the day. I miss the school cancellation part, but I love the snow being a semi-permanent attribute of Anyang's winter. Kids throughout the city love it too. Adults, not so much...they can't quite understand my excitement.





After the ultimate snowball fight, my students and I built snowmen.

1 comment:

  1. It was one big of a snowfall. It snowed a lot in Daejeon, too. By the way, I really like your blog. I also write about Korea here: http://ellacino.blogspot.com/
    I would appreciate if you follow/leave comments regarding the posts or the blog itself.

    Thank you ~

    ... and I'm gone reading other posts of yours. They are so fascinating!

    ReplyDelete